My Journey and Mission
Hey there! I’m Sam – I’m so happy and honored you have found your way to my offerings. Over the last decade, I have found myself drawn to the work of serving children, their families and the individuals that make up the whole. My passion for working with children and families, has blossomed beautifully into taking my offerings to another level – supporting the Mother’s journey into Motherhood and caring for the family in the early days of their big transition.
It is my mission to be a loving and unwavering support, as the Mother opens herself up for growing and birthing new life into this world. I also believe the healing and closing after birth is Sacred and Mothers deserve the support and attention needed to feel seen and held as they heal and settle into Motherhood.
With my experience in child care, yoga and meditation, and birth education, I am here to support any and all Mother’s and their unique needs during such a profound moment in their life. I believe all Mothers deserve to feel loved, heard, seen and celebrated in honor and reverence as they embark on this journey. While supporting the Mother fully, I am here to enhance the experience of the entire family unit – here to be support for Mothers, Fathers and Siblings.
I am deeply honored to hold the hands and space for mothers in our community, who may be transitioning from Maiden to Mother or who may be adding another babe to the pack. This is a sacred moment in time and I vow to honor the Mother, as she walks her Beauty Way.
I am honored to offer these services and look forward to holding space for you!
I service the greater Northern Colorado Community – Fort Collins, Bellevue, Windsor, Wellington, Greeley, Loveland, Longmont, Cheyenne, Red Feather, and surrounding areas.
A little bit about me…
* I am a mama to a beautiful little three year old little lady, who is the center of my world. I enjoy planning activities and adventures with her; we intend to homeschool her, and are so thrilled to live in a community that supports a more simple approach to learning and living for our little ones. My family will soon be welcoming another little one into our world, and we are very excited to experience this expansion and watch our littles take this Earth Walk together.
* When I find time for myself I like to enjoy it outside, either somewhere close to the river or in my garden space! My garden is where I feel most at home; I enjoy sowing seeds, tending to the plants and harvesting the fruits of our labor.
* I am a mover and a shaker! I love movement of all kinds; I enjoy a nice sweaty exercise, dancing on the dance floor or being inside my circle (hula hoop) finding my flow. Movement has always been a major part of my Earthly experience, and I continue to find ways to keep myself active and explore the abilities of this body!
* Serving our Kiddos – I believe an easy way to shift our consciousness on this planet is by impacting our children’s lives in a positive way! I love offering my time at our local Circus Center, helping out with Circus Camps and giving them the space to explore somatic movement through flow arts! I also enjoy planning and hosting Nature Camps for the children in our community; bringing them closer to nature is necessary for our sense of belonging and understanding the service of stewardship.
* Things I like to do – Enjoy live music & move my body, fishing and camping, paddle boarding, gardening and tending to my indoor plants, spending time at the shooting range, diving deeper into learning about my passions and topics that spark my interest, spontaneous road trips, playing drums, hula hooping and there’s just something sweet I love about mowing my yard!
Credentials, training and education
- BA in Family Studies Human Services, with Emphasis in Early Childhood Education
- Yoga Teacher Training – RYT200
- Doula Certification with DONA
- Art of Sacred Postpartum Certification – Mother Roaster